Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MOG 042512

- I've started a low-carb, high-protein diet with Kimberly. I can almost guarantee results, but I'm an extremist. Everything I do, I do in spurts; so its the longevity of results that are in question. But in the meantime, I'm looking forward to fitting into some of my favorite pairs of jeans again. I guess this is the re-emergence of Too Much of Me Monday's.

- Along with diet, I'm rededicating to a few other things as well. I guess you could say I'm feeling motivated. There's an underlying sense of discouragement amidst that motivation, but the feeling of motivation itself is a good start!

- There was a night or two last week that wasn't too great, but overall, I've been sleeping really well lately! Yay, sleep!

- Anxiety hasn't been too bad recently, which is probably why I'm sleeping better.  I had a few days last week where I felt really depressed, but depression is much more manageable without anxiety.

- Work continues to be stressful, but not overwhelmingly so. I'm hoping it becomes the ministry outlet it once was. Right now it's all about crisis intervention. I miss when kids wanted to build relationships with us and asked for prayer and sang worship songs with us. We're just focusing on survival at the moment, which just isn't as fulfilling for me.

No comments: