Tuesday, April 17, 2012

here and now

Today was the last lecture of my first graduate class. Three credits down, fifty-seven left to go! I've learned a lot about psychosocial development! And APA formatting, which apparently is ever-changing and the absolute most important thing I could ever pray to master (sarcasm).

I've recently come to a conclusion regarding the reality of the insanity-that-will-be-my-life over the next two or so years as I work my way through this program.

This is a journey.
Not a destination.

Sure, crossing the finish line will be awesome, but God uses the here and now.
And I just happen to be living in the here and now.

So it's a pretty good fit.

I'm learning and growing. And teaching and sharing.
Yes, its about tomorrow. But its also about today.

No comments: