Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm Swell.

I really am! Really!

Life is great. It always has been. But something in my mind takes a turn for the worst from time to time. It's difficult to explain. But I'm doing good right now.

Lots of prayer. Enormous support from my wife. Lots of love from friends. A few sleeping pills and some med adjustments. The upturn in mood cycling.

Bam! Back on top.

Its mental, physical, and spiritual. Its the perfect storm.
But for now, the skies are clear.

I've made an effort to address the more physiological aspects of it all. Realizing the frailty of my body and mind is a daunting thing. Overwhelming. It made the valley of depression and anxiety seem more like a pit; hopeless. But it all sinks in eventually. And knowledge is power. Truth.

I'll hit another valley at some point. But when I do I'll be more equipped than before.
And for now I'm at a peak.

I'm swell.

No comments: