Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wet underwear? Not cool!

Actually, wet underwear can be pretty darn cool.
In a no-good, very bad way.

Today's insanity was epic. The documentation required for behavioral issues in group homes took over 3.5hrs to complete today.

3.5hrs! That's a long time.
Especially in wet underwear.

You see, I had to perform a seated restraint on one of my kids today.
For forty minutes.
In the pouring rain.

Sadly, that's only a minuscule portion of today's craziness.
Sigh. But I made it through the day with only one bruise and all my kids safe and sound.
Thank God!

And after a few hours, I mostly dried out.
Except for my socks. And, of course, my . . .
Ah, never mind.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

James Pinkerton said...

I thought you were going to say he peed on you.

Nathan said...

hahah! That;s funny, cuz someone actually did get peed on yesterday! Fortunately it wasn't me though ;o)

I'd take freezing rain over pee!!!