Monday, May 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After looking at apartment after apartment, they all start to blend together. Some are dirty. Some are creepy. Some feel safe and others don't.

Some are great.
And those are the ones we can't afford.

I called and spoke with a complex to price an apartment. They had no availability for what I was looking for, but I decided to go take a look anyway.

But I don't think it was really a decision I made, more so it was God's divine intervention.

You see, just as I entered the leasing office, a young couple was wrapping up the paperwork to upgrade their unit. They had been in theirs for years, loved the place, but felt like a change, so they upgraded, leaving their unit.

For us.

I just happened to arrive the very minute, literally, that the kind of place I was looking for (amenities, cost, everything) opened.

The leaser told me that the particular model I leased goes very quickly, and seldom even makes it to advertisement.

Yay! I have a home now!
Thank God!

*Next step: find a job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super feliz para ustedes!!!!! woot woot!!!!!

angie