Sunday, May 16, 2010

Farewells, Fieldtrip, & Photos

By 5:15pm, Pink and I should be all packed up in my car and heading out towards Escondido, California. Pink is bringing along his dog, Miley, to leave in Kansas with family. Then we’ll move on to Las Vegas for a day of recreation before completing our journey to Escondido.

After several days in California, Pink will be flying back to Indiana to his family, and I’ll remain in Escondido to search for a job and an apartment. I’ve been blessed with an opportunity to continue working for CSI Ministries out of the office for a short time, so I’m taking advantage it; searching for a job and home on-site while introducing CSI to new churches and developing promotional media for ministries in Jamaica and Belize.

I am placing my faith in God that He will provide, that His divine timing and masterful plan will be the ultimate determinant throughout this trip and the entire ministry endeavor.

I’m not really sure when I’m coming back from this trip, what it will entail, or what the outcome will be, but I know that God is in control.

With so much left unknown, I’ve spent the past few days making farewells. The experience has been an emotional roller coaster, but one I wouldn’t change. I remain continually amazed by the great people God has placed in my life!

Here are some pics from the last several days. Enjoy!

2 comments:

mike said...

My prayers are with you but better yet so is God's Spirit. Enjoy your trip....

Liz Hansen said...

Enjoy the ride, with God at the wheel! May you blessed again and again by the ways, large and small, that God will work in and through you. You are already missed, my friend!