Saturday, May 1, 2010

Haircut Part II: After After

I am blessed. Not only is Kimberly a great wife, she's also an excellent stylist. Life all around me is starting to look different, so I thought, "Why shouldn't I look different, too?" Then Kimberly gave me the exact hairstyle that I wanted. But after a few hours, I began feeling more comfortable with my hair being gone and realized that my long fronts, although awesomely emo-riffic, were probably just a way to feel like I wasn't really cutting my hair short after all. And, well, that's just silly. So I decided I wanted to hack the long fronts off, too. At 12:17am! Kimberly was struggled down in bed with a book, but lovingly got up to cut my hair. Again. My last post features before and after pictures. This post features after and after after pictures. Thanks Kimberly! You rock!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

loved the after but the after after is awesome! Kimberly should use photos of you to advertise her mad skills!