Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Still no Internet. I'm finally starting to get used to it . . . but I still don't like it.
  • Kimberly's birthday was March 18, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!!! We are celebrating tomorrow. Its going to involve Kimberly going to the spa and us eating together at the Melting Pot. Its going to be a blast!
  • I've been writing a few songs simultaneously, which is making me feel a little crazy. On top of the fact that I already am a little crazy.
  • Work has been . . . work.
  • I am totally stoked to sing Break Me at church this weekend.
  • I'm going to a men's retreat next weekend.
  • Next week is Spring Break for all my kids at work, which means they will be in the cottage ALL day, ALL week long. It's not that I don't want to see them, it's just that they become antsy when they have nothing to do and its hard to get much work done with 12 teens bouncing off the walls.
  • Reading the bible has been going great. I've fell behind a couple times but it's been really easy to catch up. It's really been a blessing to me to dedicate more time to God.
  • -V- stopped by for a little visit the other night. It was good times!
  • I love worship practice. It rocks!
  • Super Mario Galaxy is super addictive.

That's it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to post again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see another post Nate...missing your blog a lot!

And I want to hear some more of your songs that you're writing...I can sure identify with that craziness feeling.

Enjoy the extra God-time in the meantime...that's the right priority anyway, of course...