Wednesday, June 11, 2008

um . . . ew

My stomach is being quite noncompliant at the moment, doing twists and turns. Actually, my whole body seems to be in complete defiance of any control I might try to exhibit. My muscles are twitching all over, and my head is doing this little spinning thingy.

Yesterday's ordeal was, well, a bit overwhelming. Today was a sequel of that episode, completing the follow-up paperwork and gathering the right documents needed for an emergency change of residential placement.

And then . . .

Oh yes, there is an "and then" !!!

I received a report that a 14 year old forced a 11 year old to manually and orally stimulate him sexually.

IN PLACEMENT. WHERE I SUPERVISE. UNDER MY NOSE.

This report resulted in a long, drawn-out interview.

We pushed. We coaxed. We encouraged. We scolded. On and on and on until . . .

an ADMITTANCE.

It really happened. Continuously. For over a month.

I am literally sick. This week has been so taxing, with no sign of getting better. I've almost hesitated to leave work and come home each night this week, for the simple fact of not wanting to bring this sickness into my home with me, to my wife, into MY life.

Because I can't just leave it. I can't just drop it. Not things this serious. I need vent-time first! (Thanks for reading, fellow bloggers ;o)

I've been praying for God to guide me in these matters. The mazes of dishonesty, secrets, sickness. To give me discernment. To help me discover the truths. And He has helped. He's guided me and spoke to my heart so often lately.

But I'm not sure how to respond !?!?

"God, thanks! But, um . . . ew."

1 comment:

--V-- said...

Ha! Um...ew? That God has a funny way of working sometimes!