Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some pre-trip thoughts

- My alarm clock is set to go off in three and a half hours. I should just turn it off. I can't fall asleep knowing I have to get up so early, anxious that I'll oversleep. Gonna try and make it to the airport around 5am. Ugh.

- My dance card is getting awfully full. Not sure how I'm going to manage all these plans for visits that have been thrown together over the last several hours. I'm looking forward to each one of them, I just hope everyone understands I'm shooting for quality over quantity, meaning: lets make this short but sweet. 'Cuz I gotta make family time my priority ;o)

- Pizza King? Yep! Already have my first Pizza King date all lined up ;o) Thanks, Jocelyn!!!

- I hate packing. I'm always afraid I'm forgetting something.

- I'm going to see my brother while visiting home. We've had a few brief chats over the phone here and there, but we haven't seen one another in person for two years. And even before that, we never spent much time together since we were both really young. I'm sure we've changed a lot. It'll be nice to get to know each other again. There's nothing to be anxious about, but I am a little nervous... Dumb me.

- I'm not expecting snow, but I am hoping for it! Or at least a thunder storm. I miss those.

- I have my camera battery all charged up! Hope everyone is prepared to be annoyed ;o)

No comments: