Wednesday, April 27, 2011

He Will Do The Rest

I've been riding the time-clock at work like a pony. Its been a blessing to not only be offered the extra hours, but to be able to work them without feeling overwhelmed. But the pony is about to be put to pasture. Due to some relieved staffing issues and the organization's renewed vigor for the overtime policy, all the extra hours are soon to be no more.

The extra income was not only nice, it was necessary. But God is good, and He's in control. With the church in full swing and meeting weekly now, prioritizing my time will be essential. What I once had a month to accomplish I now need to complete in a week, and that's alongside some personal goals I have.

So I'm not going to scramble; I'm going to pray. I'm going to do what God brought me here to do.

And He will do the rest.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: