Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Weird Face

Facial expressions are great and all. Really. They're an important part of communication in our culture. Non-verbal cues enrich out interactions. But you, Weird Face, confuse me. You're incongruent with the words you're presented with. Frankly, what are you trying to say to me? I just can't tell for sure. This might be difficult for you, but I think for everyone's sake, you should just sit this one out. I mean, just let Words do all the talking this time, you know? Well, Weird Face, I'm glad we could have this chat. I hope there aren't any hard feelings! -Peace!

2 comments:

mike said...

my non-verbals always get me in trouble with my girlfriend. I think my face needs to learn how to shut up. =) Or perhaps use more words instead.

Nathan said...

lol

words are good . . . sometimes ;o)