Tuesday, February 23, 2010

022310

  • As I look for jobs in California, I seem to come across more in Utah. There are lots of really cool specialized treatment facilities there, which makes me wonder; whats up with Utah? Do they just take residential treatment really seriously, or are there all-sorts of crazies there that require extra care???
  • The boxes in our living room are turning into piles: keep piles, give-to-so-and-so piles, donate to shelter piles, take to Threads piles, throw away piles, sell piles, re-pack piles . . . I predict an intense loathing of piles to develop in our household over the next couple months.
  • Speaking of jobs, I'm excited to be looking for one in the youth-work field. Yes. Really. I've gotten all sorts of discouraging reactions when I share that, but over the past 9 months at CSI ministries, I've really been able to rejuvenate and feel this is the direction God is leading me. I reconnected with some old contacts recently who are very pleased I am getting back "on the field" and are really supporting me and helping me network in CA. I'm pumped!
  • Thats all for now ;o)

No comments: