Monday, October 12, 2009

Heart Song Rehearsal

Tonight we had a rehearsal for Heart Song. It was an amazing experience. Five men who love God. Who want to share what He has placed in their hearts. It was a great time of fellowship. Very worshipful. Very authentic. Nate and I have spent hours reading through everyone's lyrics to make slides and create a song order, listening to short recorded clips here and there. But to actually hear them all in person for the first time was really cool. Derek Chalfant has written a great song called Its Not About Me, and we're all doing it together, which felt great. Now I can't wait until Saturday! Thank You, God, for allowing me to have this experience!

2 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

Really dug practice last night, its gonna be amazing Saturday. I think we need to record it and sell it later to raise some more funds for Marggy & the Blacks.

Thanks for the kind words, that was the first time I've ever got to play something I helped write.

Melissa said...

Thank you for serving Christ and helping us serve as well. Just think of the lives being changed in Jamaica :)

God is good!