Saturday, October 17, 2009

Heart Song: After Thoughts

I am so thankful for our Heavenly Father who places songs in our hearts to sing, callings to answer, convictions to carry out, etc.! It's such a wonderful thing to praise Him for! I love our missionaries, Marggy and the Black family, and its been such a blessing to watch them respond to His call obediently. I hope this evening encouraged them in their journey. Everything seemed to run relatively smooth, with only a few audio issues here and there. Everyone did a good job of sharing their hearts with the audience through their songs and commentary, and we received a lot of positive feedback. This entire experience was great! I am exhausted and ready to sleep, but honestly, I'm a little sad its over. Oh well, I guess there'll be another project to work on soon enough!

3 comments:

David said...

Awesome Nate!

Unknown said...

Vicki said: It was an awesome night filled with love and praise for our Heavenly Father. We need many more nights like this. Thanks to all of you for your time and effort--well worth it.

mike said...

I'm super sad that I missed out. =(
I so wanted to be there!!