Sunday, June 7, 2009

A New Song in the Works: Victory is Yours

Surrounded by the enemy, looks like defeat/ But I won’t surrender, I will fight for life/ Humbly I am a servant of the Lord/ Proudly I will call to Him my battle cry/ Hosanna! //Chorus 1 // The world could shatter but You can’t be shaken/ Like a fortress that cannot be taken/ You alone are worthy of all praises/ We will shout to You in celebration /Victory is Yours! // Surrounded by the enemy I’m not afraid/ Armored in the truth I bare, the blood of Christ/ You alone are worthy of praise and fear/ Together hear Your people call Your battle cry/ Hosanna! //Chorus 1// Unworthy of Your mercy, yet in desperate need/ You humbled Yourself as a man to die for life/Unworthy of Your mercy, yet in desperate need/ You humbled Yourself as a man, crucified //Chorus 2// Your body shattered and the world was shaken/ You rose and death was overtaken/ You alone are the one salvation/ We will shout to you in celebration/ Victory is Yours!// Victory is Yours!//

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Great words! It reminds me of a Hillsong song.

Mommy pfohl said...

Powerful song. :)

Melissa said...

Nate, this is great! I cannot wait to hear it :O)

David said...

Echoing all of the above :)

Nathan said...

Thanks guys ;o)