Saturday, July 6, 2013

070613 catch up

Wow! Where have I been!? Busy, busy, busy!

School is definitely keeping me on my toes right now, and we've had house guests the past two weeks. First my dad came. We camped on Palomar Mountain for a couple nights and spent the rest of the week site-seeing all over San Diego County. (There's a few pictures one post down).

Just hours after my dad flew out, my father-in-law and brother-in-law flew in. We've spent the past several days doing a little bit of everything!

I also took a graphic design job earlier this week creating a logo for a Christian Preschool. So far its been a lot of fun to work on and it seems to be coming along great! I'll post some pictures when its completed.

Hopefully I'm able to carve out some time for blogging again soon!

No comments: