Sunday, December 18, 2011

over me

Sometimes I feel like no one really gives a damn about anything I have to say.
Not that I really have much to say worth giving a damn about.

But still...

I'm also feeling a bit... well, I'm not sure what the word is. I'm giving all I can ('ALL' might be a slight exaggeration :-) to support others, but its not seeming quite so reciprocated. Kinda one of those "help me help you" type things.

Guess I'm just overall feeling sorry for myself.

Gotta get over me.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Well, on the one hand, I think they say it's more about the giving than the receiving. On the other hand, you want that person to do the same for others as you did for them. Even if they don't reciprocate, I think helping others would bring you that much closer to God.

Josh said...

Besides that, people close to you probably reciprocate, don't they?

Nathan said...

Yeah, they really do. I was just in a pity-poor-me mood :-) Feeling a little better today. Thanks for the reminder :-) Merry Christmas!!!