Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Randomacity

-I'm starting to get really sad about leaving Winnie ;o(

-Today was a lot fun spending time with our nieces!

-LOTS of pictures to post when we get home!

-My brother-in-law retrieved ALL files from my dead Mac and put them on my external hard-drive!

-Its been fun and encouraging to share about Escondido with everyone. Mostly.

-Today I ate an entire bag of Hunting Eggs. Mmm.

-I miss our bed.

-Next week I need to refocus in regards to . . . everything.

-My Fanta-phase might be coming to an end.

-I'm exhausted. Many things are overrated. A good nights' sleep isn't one of them.

-TV is addictive. I forgot how much so.

-Little children singing raunchy, sexually explicit songs makes me angry and sad.

-Not even a week away, and I miss my Muncie, Farmland, and Winchester peeps!

-Umm, that might be it for now. I think.

No comments: