Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MOG 082913

My scheduling complications may have worsened a bit since blogging about them last, and I'm still just as clueless as to what God may have in store for us over the course of the next year, but even so, after some serious R&R I'm feeling refreshed. There are loads of things I'm just not allowing myself to think about; I'd like to consider it more as redirection than avoidance. The thing is, God has just given me so many blessings to count, and the triumphs really do outweigh the disappointments. I've never forgotten that, but sometimes it's hard to see what I know is already there. Although I may be somewhat blinded at the moment, I can still reach out and feel the gifts God has placed in front of me over the past year. Having a helpful hand to guide me from time to time doesn't hurt either.

#onthemend

No comments: