Thursday, May 16, 2013

37 days

My dad. 

He’s a busy guy. 
Probably the hardest worker I’ll ever meet.

Plus, he’s a jack-of-all-trades. 

Literally, everywhere he goes he manages to amaze at least one person he encounters with his vast set of obscure skills and knowledge. 

Just thirty-seven days 'til he flies in for a week’s visit. 

Now, a week is a big deal; a hefty chunk of vacation time off work, and seven whole days to fall behind on his many side-projects at home and around the farm. 

Plus, I kinda get the impression he’s not a big fan of flying. 

With all that said, I’m grateful, and super excited for the visit. I can't wait to spend time together and make some new memories! Now I just gotta start mapping out an itinerary! Palomar Mt. is definitely gonna make the list!

No comments: