Friday, March 2, 2012

That's what matters.

Sometimes I get to thinkin'... and that's never a good thing.

What will tomorrow bring?
What's the point of today?
And yesterday? What was up with that?

Everything changes, but so much stays the same.

I can't help but wonder about the future, and to hope it brings something... different.
I love where I'm at. I love my career. But I'm tired.

There's never an end. Or a beginning.
Just patterns. Repeating patterns.

Variations are few and far between.

It's a selfish desire to want more.
To feel more. To be more.

Sometimes I just become discouraged and lose sight of the big picture.
Sometimes I just want something final.
Something complete. A product. An achievement.
A "there! got that job done!"

God has a plan. He is big. And in charge.
And he'll be glorified.

That's what matters. That's what matters. That's what matters.

No comments: