Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back home again, in Indiana . . .

On May 16th, I packed up all my clothes into my car, swung by Farmland to pick up Pink, and headed out to Cali. Since then I’ve found a great apartment, became more familiar with Escondido, and hopefully I’ve landed a good job. (We’ll have to wait to find out for sure about that one!)

Yesterday I booked a flight back to Indy, scheduled on June 16th, coincidentally exactly a month after leaving. I’ll spend about five days in Indiana helping Kimberly with whatever packing is left, wrapping up things with my current job, and spending a little more time with friends and family before loading up the moving truck and caravaning back to Escondido with Pink, Kris, Kimberly, and my mom (who we are very excited to have making the trip with us!).

*Back home again, in Indiana . . .

No comments: