Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unexpected. And awesome.

I love how God works in our lives through other people. This is a snippet of an email I received a week or so ago.

Unexpected.
And awesome.

The timing was incredible. I didn't quite need it yet. Notice the word 'yet'.

I had that feeling, that foreboding feeling that it was coming.

It. The... the... well, It. It. Those narcissistic nights of sleeplessness, where all my thought revolve around me and my terrible horrible worthlessness and all those other dramatics.  

Me. Me. Me. Blah. Blah. Blah. So on and so forth.

This. All this. It. I felt it coming. It's like the flu: when you're not feeling too bad, but you know at some point soon your best friend is going to be the toilet and a jug of 7Up. 

And when I felt this feeling, I prayed. And God heard me. And sent me this.
Unexpected. And Awesome.

Thank you.

No comments: