Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Song: Motives

I just came across this song on my computer I wrote a few years ago called Motives. It's about coming to a point when I began questioning the true motives of someone I had believed to have selfless intentions, up until the time I wrote this. Sometimes it's hard to really admit to ourselves who our role models truly are. In this case, I had been fooled by this person for years, believing they worked for the betterment of others, only to later learn there were a lot of harmful things happening behind the scenes of this person "good" works. It was a tough lesson to learn, but I got a lot from it. I recorded this song over two years ago in someone's basement near Ball State campus. It was a lot of fun. Check it out and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Andrew Kerbs said...

hey, nice blog you have here. I like the song as well. I'll definitely be checking up on this blog in the future. God bless!

Andrew

Nathan said...

Why thank you sir! I checked out your blog and enjoyed it as well!

--V-- said...

I kept waiting for the scary alien beam you up sound, but alas, that is a different song! Missed your voice! Still love the music though :)

Nathan said...

Grr! -V-, Your comment left me confused, so I checked out the song to find out; NO SINGING! Now I feel dumb! I thought I found the files of recorded songs with vocals, but alas, I did not. Only music. I was so disappointed because I've been wondering where those files were for over a year now ;o( I thought I found them, but . . . ;o(

--V-- said...

check my former bedroom. there was a container of cds (i think?). maybe it's there? sorry :(